- 1 x 227g pot of A&T Blue Swimmer Special or Claw Meat
- 12 x 10 inch Flour Tortillas
- 2 x Rashers Bacon – small dice
- 2 x Avocado sliced
- 1 x Bunch Shallots – chopped
- 1 x Bunch Coriander – finely chopped
- Red Capsicum – small dice
- Red Onion – small dice
- 250g Shredded Tasty Cheese
- 300ml Sour Cream
- Pan fry bacon until golden brown.
- Combine crab, bacon, shallots, onion, coriander & capsicum in a bowl & mix thoroughly.
- Assemble tortillas with mixed ingredients & sliced avocado, making sure there is cheese on both bottom & top of each tortilla.
- Heat sandwich press after lightly spraying with vegetable oil & place tortillas inside and brown.
- Heat until both sides of cheese are melted.
- Cut into quarters and serve. Garnish with a wedge of lemon or lime & fresh coriander sprigs.
Recommended option – side serve of Sour Cream