- 1 x 227g tub A&T pasteurized chilled Blueswimmer Crab Meat – Claw or Special
- 1 loaf Ciabatta (cut into 8 slices)
- Small head Curley Endive
- 200g Tomato – diced approx ½ cm
- 1 x Zucchini – Cut Julienne or use Mandolin
- 3 tbsp Olive oil, plus extra to brush bread
- 1 x lemon – zest
- Combine diced tomato, 3 tbsp Olive Oil, Lemon zest & Zucchini in a bowl and leave to marinate for approx 10 minutes.
- Wash endive & remove excess water.
- Brush Bread with little Olive Oil, grill or toast one side until crisp & brown.
- Stir through Crab Meat & tomato mix.
- Place Endive on Sliced Ciabatta Bread & top with Crab & Tomato mix.
- Lightly season with Salt & cracked pepper